exhibitors & Sponsors
Integrative Medicine for Mental Health (IMMH) invites you to exhibit at our 8th Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference! This four-day international conference will give practitioners a whole body approach to successfully diagnose and treat underlying issues contributing to the manifestations of neurological, social, and behavioral disorders.
If mental health is a focus for your organization, this conference is an ideal opportunity for you. Your organization can build a reputation with the IMMH community by sponsoring and/or exhibiting at this respected conference. Our conference schedule allows for ample breaks in the exhibit hall and provides social opportunities for you to personally connect with attendees and speakers. We expect to have 400-500 attendees (previous California conference attendance was 450) and the breakdown of what types of practitioners typically attend can be found in the chart below.
We are grateful for the support of all exhibitors and sponsors. We encourage you to send your application in early, as we expect to completely fill our exhibit space for 2017, as we have for the last several conferences.
BEWARE: Hotel Room Booking Scam
Many of you are probably aware of the groups who target exhibitors for all kinds of conferences, pretending to be the official hotel room booking service for the conference. If you have signed up to exhibit with us, you will probably receive one or more of these calls. This is a scam. The only way to book a room in our block at the Hyatt Regency Orange County for IMMH is to use the link or call the number listed on the Venue page of the conference web site:
If you prefer not to have your company listed in the Exhibitor Listing (on the link below) to avoid such calls or e-mails, please let us know and we’ll remove you:
CONFERENCE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Targeted Nutritional Interventions for Brain Heath
- Integrative Medicine Approaches to Autoimmune Encephalopathy and PANDAS
- Understanding the Role of Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Psychiatric Illness
- Innovative Nutritional Approaches to Dealing with Head Injuries
- A Revolutionary Approach to Breaking the Cycle of Pain and Depression
- Brain on Fire: The Role of Mold in Triggering Psychiatric Symptoms
- Discovery of a Novel Cause of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Why Schizophrenia Demands Aggressive Orthomolecular Treatment
CONFERENCE SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Mary Ackerley, MD
- Daniel Amen, MD
- Kenneth Bock, MD
- Peter Bongiorno, ND
- Dale Bredesen, MD